Promote awareness of the links between people’s psychological and physiological state in relation to their environment, climate change, sustainable development, and different types of cities. We believe
“ Education can make a difference”.
Founder & Director
Dr. Negin Minaei
-Visiting Scholar at the CITY Institute at the York University, Toronto
-Architectural Engineer, Urban Designer, Environmental Psychologist
-Consultant, Solar Passive Buildings
- Member of Passive House Canada
- Research Associate and Sessional Lecturor at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Windsor, Canada
- Academician of the Academy of Urbanism, London, UK since 2014
- Research Associate and Post-doctoral Researcher in Sustainable Transportation and Urbanism, RAU, UK
- Tenure-track Full-time Faculty member at the IAUK
- PhD in Urbanism(Urban Design-Plannig)
- MArch in Architectural Engineering
- MSc in Environmental Psychology
- PG in Transnational Spaces
As an architect, environmental psychologist and urban designer, Negin Minaei is well aware of the different ways in which design can affect people’s lives. She is also well placed to take advantage of the latest scientific research in the psychological, physiological and social dimensions of design practice, having taught sustainable architecture and design as a senior lecturer at universities since 2000. For more information on my teaching experience, see my wordpress website.
She believes that science-based design methods can help improve people’s quality of life and that well-designed built environments can lead the way towards healthier and more sustainable communities.
Negin designed a course called 'sustainable smart cities' and have taught that for 2years to the MEng students at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Windsor and now openning her course to other institue and students in Engineering, Architecture and Urban related courses.
Dr. Monika Codourey (-Wisniewska)
Member of Advisory Board
and Consultant in Design of
- Research Associate at Zurich University of the Arts Institute for Cultural Studies in the Arts
- PhD in Mobile Work-Hybrid Spaces
- MArch in Architecture
- PG in Transnational Spaces
Monika has a wide range of experience working for architectural practices in an international context. She holds a degree in Architecture from the University of British Columbia in Canada and pursued her postgraduate studies in the field of Information Architecture at Department of Architecture, ETH Zurich in Switzerland. She has been a guest lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland and the School of Arts and Design in Basel. She has also participated in VI Bauhaus Kolleg in Dessau in Germany. She is registered as an architect in Warsaw/Poland and Berlin/Germany. Her recent work focusses on the changing structures of the contemporary city.
Need help, Have a question, Contact us now! Connect with us!